Cancellation charges apply as follows:
- If cancelled 4 weeks prior to the start date of the trip there will be NO CHARGE.
- If cancelled 7 days prior to the start date of the trip there will be a 50% CHARGE of the total cost of the tour.
- If cancelled 48 hours prior to the start date of the trip there will be a 100% CHARGE of the total cost of the tour.
- Upon cancellation the hirer will also be liable to pay for any additional items or services that have been bought and paid for on behalf of the hirer in advance of the hire. For example, ferry services, theatre tickets, meals, parking permits, accommodation and guide services etc. Every effort will be made by the company to reduce this liability however all non-retrievable charges will be the responsibility of the hirer.
Consumption of Alcohol
The consumption and or carrying of alcohol in the passenger compartment of company vehicles is strictly forbidden unless permission has been obtained from the company.
The company reserve the right to impose additional charges on the hirer following completion of the hire, if the passengers have left the vehicle in an unreasonably untidy condition or having required additional time or mileage which was not included for in the original booking.
If parking/tolls etc is required J&K Coaches are not liable to cover these costs, unless otherwise agreed
No smoking policy
Hirers should note that the company operates a policy of no smoking on all company vehicles. This policy will be strictly enforced. Would hirers please bring this condition to the attention of all passengers intending to travel on the coach.
Passengers’ Property and Lost Property
- All vehicles hired by the company are subject to restrictions on carrying luggage for statutory safety reasons. Large bulky items may not be able to be carried and the hirer should take all steps to notify the company in advance of such requirements.
- The company accepts any personal property of the hirer and their passengers on the understanding that it will take all reasonable steps to avoid loss or damage. The hirer should notify the company or the driver if items of exceptional value are to be carried on the vehicle. It is the hirer’s responsibility to minimise risk of loss when property is left unattended.
- The company will not be responsible for any damage to, or loss of, personal property left in vehicles, howsoever caused.
Please note, group booking and tour booking cancellation policies may differ. Please contact our office for more information on these policies.
Additional to the teams, we wanted to pass on our thanks as well, for allowing us to run such a successful tournament, especially when the final schedules were only finalised a little over a week before the first team landed.
On behalf of the choir, to you all at J&K Coaches, a happy Christmas to you and yours.
4 Coltrim Road
Moneymore, BT45 7QG
Phone : 028867 37776
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
MON-FRI 09:00 – 17:00